A Unique and beautiful location for your Special celebration!
Celebrate your important occasion at the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum. Lush foliage and the sounds of nature will provide an intimate, enchanting backdrop for your event.
Surrounded by woods, mountains, and wetlands, it’s the perfect setting for a beautiful and memorable celebration. HHNM is a wonderful place to host a variety of events: weddings, family reunions, birthdays, and much more! Situated on 177 acres of pristine protected land, you and your guests will enjoy your day knowing that you are supporting a nonprofit whose mission focuses on the unique ecology of the Hudson Highlands and promotes knowledge and appreciation of our natural world.
· Your new $5,000 Nature Museum Membership at the “Mountaintop” level entitles you to host an event
· Dates are available on designated Saturdays, Sundays or Monday Holidays
· Event Site access is limited to one fourteen (14) hour period ( Option 1- 6:00am to 8:00pm, Option 2- 7:00am to 9:00pm or Option 3- 8:00am to 10:00pm) on the designated date plus set-up and removal the days prior and post event
· A maximum of 125 guests is permitted
· Consider it a blank canvas- perfect for DIYrs! Any event specific supplies must be brought with you – for example:
Prep equipment, etc…
Wedding or Engagement Photo Sessions (non-rental):
We invite engaged couples and bridal parties to use HHNM as the backdrop for outdoor photos to capture your special day. We do not require a fee to take photo’s on our grounds, however, we ask that one or two images be submitted to us for marketing purposes. (photo release documentation is also requested).