Belong to a generation of nature-lovers! Meet our animals, play in Grasshopper Grove nature play area, hike our trails, and learn from our enthusiastic naturalists. Your museum membership opens the door to adventure and discovery.
For Gift Memberships, Please contact the Museum at 845-534-5506, ext. 204
Please note: Memberships prices will change effective September 1, 2018
See benefits listed below
The Museum is a proud member of ANCA (Association of Nature Center Administrators). In addition to your Membership benefits at our Museum (See below) you will also receive benefits at other ANCA centers across the country.
Basic membership for one adult.
Basic membership includes:
- Free admission to the Wildlife Education Center and Grasshopper Grove.
- Member rates for programs, classes, lectures and special events.
- Subscription to museum bulletin.
- Discounts of 10% on Nature Shop merchandise.
- Free or discounted admission at over 120 Nature Centers in USA and Canada (see listing at www.hhnaturemuseum.org under "About Us" - Membership.)
- $3.33 monthly or $10 quarterly
Friend Plus $50-$69
Same membership benefits as Friend and:
- Two Guest passes for a free admission to the Wildlife Education Center or Grasshopper Grove.
- Free admission to a Weekend Nature Program for two.
- Listing in Annual Report issue of the Members Bulletin.
- As low as $4.16 monthly or $12.50 quarterly
Same Basic Membership Benefits as Friend for two named adults in the same household and:
- Free admission to the Wildlife Education Center and Grasshopper Grove for children or grandchildren under 18.
- Member rates for Summer Camp, Birthday Parties, After School Programs and A.N.T.s for children residing in the same household.
- Early email notification about Summer Camp.
- Early registration for the Young Naturalist preschool.
- As low as $5.84 monthly or $17.50 quarterly
Family Plus - Best Family Value $90-$124
The benefits of Family and:
- Four guest passes to "Meet the Animals"
- Free admission to a Weekend Nature Program for up to four people.
- Jones Farm coupon for one 12oz. package of Dean's Beans Fair Trade 100% Organic Coffee.
- As low as $7.50 monthly or $22.50 quarterly
The benefits of Family Plus and:
- Free entrance for two to a Maple Sugar Tour
- As low as $10.42 monthly or $31.25 quarterly.
The benefits of Pathfinder and:
- Acorn Society eligibility! Your multi-year commitment assures the long-term stability of the Museum and its education programming.
- Reserve the Museum's picnic pavilion for a private event during Visitors Center hours.
- As low as $20.84 monthly or $62.50 quarterly
The benefits of Explorer and:
- A private guided walk led by a Museum Educator.
- As low as $41.67 monthly or $125 quarterly.
Curator $1000 – $2499
The benefits of Naturalist and:
- Invitations to exclusive Museum events.
- Grateful acknowledgement by category in the Annual Report
- As low as $83.34 monthly or $250 quarterly
(3-year pledge of $250 or more per year.) Join this special membership giving circle and enjoy the satisfaction of providing a financial foundation for the Museum's growth through your multi-year commitment. Members will receive all applicable membership level benefits, plus invitations to exclusive gatherings and priority notification about popular programs.
Hudson Circle - $2500 - $4999
Chairman’s Circle - $5000 and over