Scout Programs and Workshops
We offer the very best in scout programming! Bring your den, pack or troop to the Museum for one of our "wildly" popular badge workshops or Maple Sugar Tours during Maple Sugar Season.
Cub Scouts - maximum 25 Scouts per session
Girl Scouts - maximum 50 Scouts per session.
Bring your troop, pack or den for a 2 hour afternoon of learning and fun. Each Scout receives a Museum fun patch and Certificate of Completion for badges or awards earned. Dress for hiking on our trails and the weather.
A $50 deposit will hold your reservation - see below. Payment in full is due 2 weeks prior to event.
Register below by clicking on the program title -- If you have 3 Scouts or less, please call Kait at 845.534.5506 x209 to register.
Scouts: $15 each; Adult Leaders: Free - Only 2 “Youth Protection” trained adults are permitted to attend for a group of 10 scouts or less. If there are more than 10 scouts attending, then the adult requirement is a 5:1 ratio of scouts to adults.. For Tiger Scouts, this does not apply. *Siblings are not permitted to attend any scout workshops.
Girl Scout Workshop Days - 1:45pm-3:45pm
- Junior: Sunday, November 5th "Get Moving Journey"
- Cadette: Saturday, November 18th "Breathe Journey"
- Daisy: Saturday, December 2nd “Between Earth and Sky”
- Brownie: Saturday, December 9th “Wonders of Water”
Cub Scout Workshop Days - 1:45pm-3:45pm
- Wolf: Sunday, October 15th "Paws on the Path"
- *Webelos: Saturday, October 21st "Webelo Walkabout" Begins at 12PM *
- Webelos/Arrow of Light: Sunday, November 12th "Castaway"
- Bear: Sunday, December 3rd “Furs, Feathers, and Ferns”
*Siblings are not permitted to attend the workshops, due to limited spacing. However, if a sibling cannot stay at home then a parent may use the property for hiking free of charge. They may also take advantage of our Grasshopper Grove nature play facility at $3 per person.