Scout Programs and Workshops
We offer the very best in scout programming! Bring your den, pack or troop to the Museum for one of our "wildly" popular badge workshops or Maple Sugar Tours during Maple Sugar Season.
Cub Scouts - maximum 25 Scouts per session
Girl Scouts - maximum 50 Scouts per session.
Bring your troop or den for a 2 hour afternoon of learning and fun. Each Scout receives a Museum patch and Certificate of Completion for badges or awards earned. Dress for hiking on our trails and the weather.
A $50 deposit will hold your reservation - see below. Payment in full is due 2 weeks prior to event.
Register below by clicking on the program title -- If you have 3 Scouts or less, please call Kait at 845.534.5506 x209 to register.
Scouts: $15 each; Adult Leaders: Free - Only 2 “Youth Protection” trained adults are permitted to attend for a group of 10 scouts or less. If there are more than 10 scouts attending, then the adult requirement is a 5:1 ratio of scouts to adults.. For Tiger Scouts, this does not apply. *Siblings are not permitted to attend any scout workshops.
Girl Scout Workshops - 1:45pm-3:45pm
- Brownie: Saturday, April 1st "Hiker"
- Junior: Sunday, April 30th "Detective"
- Brownie: Saturday, May 6th "Household Elf"
- Daisy: Sunday, April 21st "Green Petal"
Cub Scout Workshops - 1:45-3:45pm
- Wolf: Sunday, April 2nd "Air of the Wolf"
- Tiger: Sunday, April 9 "Sky is the Limit"- This session is CANCELLED.
- Webelo/Arrow of Light: Saturday, April 29th "Into the Woods"
- Bear: Sunday, May 7th "Super Science"
*Siblings are not permitted to attend the workshops, due to limited spacing. However, if a sibling cannot stay at home then a parent may use the property for hiking free of charge. They may also take advantage of our Grasshopper Grove nature play facility at $3 per person.